YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 26, 2014

Holiday Angels

Oftentimes people forget one of the true meanings of Christmas...

That it is better to give rather than to receive...


I am sincerely overwhelmed by the kindness that was shown to Arley and I by people some of whom we have never met, and I wanted to give them a personal shout out for thinking of us...


Christina Houser Photography

Moe's Auto & Tire

Ms. Leah

Ms. Karri

The Anderson Family

The Clark Family 

The Aradei Family

The Taylor Family

The Krinsky Family

The Sullivan Family

Connecticut Children's Medical Center

Because of their generosity I was able to decorate for Christmas and do a little shopping to help make Arley's holiday magical. It's during times like these that you are reminded that there are truly wonderful people in this world that are happy to help out strangers with no questions asked and expect nothing in return. I am humbled by the fact that my daughters story touched their lives so deeply that they took it upon themselves to shop for one more person this holiday season. 

It's hard to convey just how much gratitude I have for these people and to get my point across in a blog post, but I just wanted them to know that the impression they have made on me will forever be in my heart for now and for always. This journey has surely been a difficult one, but they all helped to make the burden just a tad bit easier to manage because of this. 

Again, thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts.

Love always,

Ashley & Arley

No comments:

Post a Comment