YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

CT Scan results are in...

Arley's doctor just left. He came to deliver some news in regards to Arley's CT scan. So far, the news is good. It's isolated right now just to her neck, which is mini victory worthy. Fist pump! However, we still have to get through the bone marrow tomorrow, the pet scan on Friday and then see how she responds to treatments on Monday.

I'm holding out hope that everything continues to be on the up and up and that its all just in her neck. I also found out that they only removed 50% of the tumor for now (chemo will handle the rest) because they didn't want to risk injury to the nerves in her face. If they had, then it would have effected her smile. Which isn't that big of a deal, she will still be beautiful regardless even when she starts to lose her golden locks.

Now while I am happy that this news is good and will continue to remain positive for all future outcomes I still have to be realistic that there is the chance that further testing could not be in her favor. I hope that I am proved wrong, but if you remember from previous postings originally cancer was low on the totem pole for surgery and yet she has it. I am only human.

Anyway, I had to share this update with you all immediately because I know you all have been waiting and asking, so this is truly my last update for the evening and I will officially see you guys tomorrow. Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment