YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Meet Arley

This is my daughter, Arley Sage.

She is your typical happy go lucky 2.5 year old child. She loves to sing, dance, watch Mickey Mouse Club House or Little Einsteins and spend time going on play dates with her closest friends. Nothing seems out of the ordinary when you look at her and for that I am extremely thankful however what you don't know is that  my sweet little girl was recently diagnosed with cancer. So recent that it has literally been only four days since we heard the news.

This blog is going to be mainly for our family and friends that live all over the world to keep tabs on her, her prognosis and everything in between. I will try my best to update it everyday to keep all in the loop from her day to day treatments. Also, maybe this will help someone else whose child or loved one is going through cancer themselves. Together we can all beat this. #TeamArleySage

No comments:

Post a Comment