YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

National Super Hero Day

Did you know that such a day exists? I sure didn't, but I quickly learned when I woke up and saw a bright red bag with the word WHAM! printed on it. I peeked inside and saw a pink cape, a super hero activity and a few other crafts. Then when I looked outside her bedroom window I noticed that the nurses station had be changed into Gotham City. So cool!!

If I can be honest here, there is truly nothing in this world that brought me to tears faster than when Batman came in to talk to my daughter and asked if she was a super hero. "Are you bat girl?" She may not be Batgirl but she is my little super lady. Here are some photos of the day that I am sure can explain themselves along with a couple videos as well. My little girl is a true rock star!

©2014 J. Fiereck Photography, LLC
 
 
 
 

                                                     ©2014 J. Fiereck Photography, LLC





http://foxct.com/2014/04/28/superheroes-drop-in-to-connecticut-childrens-medical-center/

Full news broadcast

http://foxct.com/2014/04/28/superheroes-day-at-connecticut-childrens-medical-center/

Online condensed version

1 comment:

  1. Yippee for Super Mom & Super Princess Daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete