YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 27, 2014

Whimsical and Magical

Those two words come to mind when I look at the photograph that Christina posted for me last night from the photo shoot she did of Arley.

Arley has loved horses from a very young age, (It's always funny to say that because she's still young, but you get the idea) so I was thrilled beyond belief when Christina told me that we could make a dreamy photo shoot with real live horses for Arley to play with.

Can you guess how many horses with met yesterday? I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with free! Yes three horses! Cinnamon, Harriet, & Hollywood. These horses were so well mannered and very patient I was so pleased with the overall experience and will look into possibly hiring them for Arley's Sheriff Callie/Wild west themed birthday party in September. (I'm looking at you Hollywood!)

While Arley was very excited to see the horses it took her a while for her to warm up to them. She was apprehensive at first and a little scared, but allowing her to do what she wanted around them helped a lot. She fed them, pet them, rubbed their noses and held their rope. Eventually she warmed up enough to try sitting on them. 

Her favorite was the third horse, Hollywood. The two of them became such good friends and she did more with him than the other two horses, it warmed my heart seeing her interact with him and he was very gentle with her. I think I'm more excited to see those photos than anything else.

Also, at the end of the shoot when we were saying our goodbyes Arley gave Christina two hugs and several high fives which is something super special because she doesn't hug or high five just anyone! I am really looking forward to working with Christina again in the future, I was very pleased with the entire experience and making my daughters wish come true rates very highly in my book.

Hope you all enjoy the sneak peek as much as I do. Until next time...



                                   Arley with Cinnamon

2 comments:

  1. The look of amazement, and joy on Arley's face is just so breathtaking. Arley also looked beautiful. I can't truly wait to see more pictures. What a memorable experience it has to be for you, and Arley!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ashley, I appreciate your kind words. I am about to upload another photo I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete