YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 27, 2014

Wishing

Is what I think about when I stare at this picture of Arley & Hollywood. That she is wishing with all of her might for something truly magical to happen for her.



This photo is so stunning and breathtaking that it literally rendered me speechless as soon as I saw it. How simply amazing and carefree is this? I can't wait to get a copy of it so that I can hang it up in Arleys room.

Speaking of which I am in the middle of switching her room around and making it horse themed so this will be a brilliant piece and perfect addition for wall art. I also hope that a friend of mine (whose husband is extremely talented) can put together a horse themed melted crayon piece as well for her room.

I have always had an artistic bone in my body however it was only skilled towards scrapbooking and creative writing. I wish I was more artistic because my mind definitely thinks it is, just can't translate it well haha. My nana was a very good painter and I wish I could have taken lessons from her before she passed so that I would have something special to teach Arley, but who knows maybe somehow she inherited that anyway.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment