YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 19, 2014

A bit of a history lesson

Yesterday my parents, Arley and I traveled to Plymouth, Massachusetts to visit my sister and her boyfriend. Before we got to Plymouth we stopped off in Foxboro at Gillette Stadium to visit Patriots Place. (The New England Patriots play there) I got Arley a brand new purple hat and a Tom Brady t-shirt to show her support when we move to Boston. After that we traveled to Plymouth.

We had a lovely time, the weather was perfect, Arley felt good enough for travel although she had to be carried or pushed in her stroller frequently (due to the chemo). We visited some of the cute little shops near Plymouth Rock, had a delicious dinner at a local joint, went to the beach, a playground and even saw the famous rock in person!

I absolutely love Massachusetts and it's rich history that the state has. There is just so much of it and a lot I hope to experience with Arley very soon. Salem, has been on my bucket list for years and I'd love to visit in the fall this year if at all possible.

As long as Arley is up to it I hope to take her out at least once a week to some place new. When we move to Boston in July for six weeks we will be pretty much hospital bound so I want her to soak up as much fresh air and fun as possible. It won't always happen and it won't always be easy and without hiccups along the way, but I don't want this to define her and keep her from being a typical almost three year old.

Here are some of the photos from our visit, I hope you enjoy them!
















Until next time friends.... xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment