YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 24, 2014

The Results Are In...

I just logged into my college homepage to see if our final grades had been posted yet or not. I wasn't sure when they were due exactly or when they would even be submitted so this was purely just random but I didn't think I would see any until next week, but guess what they were posted.

Without further ado...drum roll please...



I finished with exactly what I hoped I would. 3 "A's", 1 "B" and an Incomplete. Photo is attached below for proof or it never happened!


I seriously can not even believe this right now. I am so proud of myself for sticking it out in the end and not letting what's happening to Arley get in the way of accomplishing my goal to make her proud of me. My GPA, although originally had hoped for a 4.0 had me finish with a 3.67, but I own that 3.67 and am very happy with my results. 

This right here is proof that hard work and determination truly pay off even when times get rough and you don't think you're gonna make it or see the light at the end of the tunnel. Getting these grades are huge to me and I can't wait for Arley to wake up so she can share in my excitement!

So grateful to all of my professors as well who believed in me and encouraged me this last month. Seven years ago I finished school the first time with a Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice, this time I am working towards an Associates in Drug & Alcohol Recovery Counseling and I am not one step closer to accomplishing that dream. 

Totally on Cloud9 right now and will be for the rest of the day. I just wanted to come on here and share this with all of you. Until next time friends... xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment