YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 8, 2014

So far so good...

So far Arley has responded well to the chemo treatment. She doesn't have too much of an appetite or drinking much on her own though. I think it probably has a large part to do with the amount of fluids they are putting into her and her gag reflux is through the roof all of a sudden lately too.

She's getting some kind of shot today as well that she will need to have daily I believe. Everyone talks so much about needing x, y, z but never really explains what x,y, and z is. You'd think if they are calling in 5 scripts for Arley I would know what it's being used for. Oh well that's why I'm glad I work at a Pharmacy so they can tell me that info too.

We will be going home today and await our next visit and hope that no surprises happen between now and then. I just got a reminder phone call from her pediatrician to let us know of her follow up appointment tomorrow morning as well.

At some point today I have to pick up about 5-6 prescriptions I need for Arley to have in between all of our appointments. It's going to take a lot to keep all of this stuff straight. I'm still processing this whole thing and it's very overwhelming and I need to be even more vigilant and attentive because things can change at any moment from day to day.

I'm looking forward to school finishing within the next week though so I can focus more attention on Arley. In one of my classes though I'm going to receive an Incomplete because I have missed so much and he's going to give me summer work so I can still be on target for Internship in the fall. 

Also my summer class is online so hopefully that will be helpful with keeping me close to Arley however I've never had an online course so hopefully I don't become forgetful. So much is happening so fast my head is still spinning and trying to digest all of this information that I'm on overload.

Also thank you so much for all who continue to support Arley we very much appreciate all the get well cards and donations. I will update you all again soon thanks everyone xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment